Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chocolate Wasted!!

So...I must admit, I have a soft spot for chocolate (dark chocolate, to be exact). I have been looking for a "healthier" chocolate that I wont feel so guilty about eating, and I stumbled upon this deliciousness while checking out at Trader Joes last week! I.AM.HOOKED! This stuff is SO good and is MUCH lighter in fat, calories and carbs than regular chocolate bars. The bars come in Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Dark Chocolate with Almonds. I am diggin' the Dark and Dark w/almonds! I actaully have a bar of each in my freezer now :) You never know when you're going to need a piece, so I keep some on hand for those "chocolate emergency" moments....LOL. This chocolate is gluten free, no sugar added, low carb, no trans fat and reduced calories/fat! What's not to love?!

Here's a link to the Simply Lite website: http://www.simplylitefoods.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment